Thursday, September 15, 2011

What To Wear To A Blink 182 Concert? Abercrombie & Fitch - Slim Straight Jeans vs. Famous Stars & Straps - Remix Mens Denim Pants

9/27/11, stop what your doing and pick up Neighborhoods, the new album from Blink 182. Whenever they're coming to Houston, I'll be sure to make the concert. Because of how well Travis Barker played the drum part to Aliens Exist, he's my favorite drummer! I used to play covers of The Enema Strikes Back when I got home from school, it's probably one of the top 10 best live albums of all times.

Now that I'm "Up All Night", I have a question for you? Which jeans would you wear to the concert when they come to your city?

Ok, so, we have a choice between Abercrombie & Fitch and Famous Stars & Straps. You could't go wrong with either pair of 100% cotton, slim straight jeans, but which pair would you rather rep to an event of this caliber. Yeah, you might sweat a little, but when was the last time you've been to a concert of a band whose been making hits for last two decades?


No comments:

Post a Comment