Monday, August 29, 2011

Ron Artest, David Arquette & Nancy Grace Will Be On The New Dancing With The Stars - Season 13

3 of the most iconic figures of sports and film will be on the new season of Dancing With The Stars. David Arquette played the sherrif in the famous Scream series. I have Scream 4 on DVD, and let me tell you, the killing starts early. There are a lot of plot twist, ans well with the surprise.

Dewey, not David Arquette, was unforgettable in the popular parady movie Scary Movie! I don't remember the movie too well, but I will never forget that vacuum! I was actually underage, and saw the movie at the AMC theatre with a group of friends. I grew up a lot that day.


And Ron Artest, what's not to say about him. There is no shame bone in his body. If he came on stage with his shirt off, and it was just to announce the dancers, imagine what's going to happen during the remander of the season. He clearly has the mind set of a champion, so I'm sure he will make it to the final rounds.

Nancy Grace will also be apart of season 13. When asked how she felt about the show, she replyed, "..it's easier to report the news rather than be the news." Aha! The tables are reversed.

I've listed some of the other dancers that I've heard of below (in no particular order):

Ricki Lake
Jr Martinez
Hope Solo
Rob Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment