Tuesday, August 30, 2011

About Me

My name is Brendan Carr, or DJ MODE 5, and I'm a Electro House Producer. I'm from Houston, TX, but my brand of music will surely thrive in any market. I've always been told "You can't be what your supposed to be, if you always do what you've done."

I attended Alief Taylor High School where Chip Richter and Michael Hoover were the band directors. For 4 years, they taught me as much as I could learn about drums and other percussion instruments. After graduating, I've never let my passion for music leave me. I've started studying the piano so that my music can be more clear in harmonics for my audience.

After producing Boom Bap records for about a year, I graduated to Electro House. Because it's so inexpensive to use, and creates so much energy, I don't think I'm going back.

I plan to take my Electro Disco music to the clubs around the world to evoke a positive feeling in my sets, like Justice and a lot of my other favorite artist have done.

I recently have been signed to Digital World Records. An avant garde music label, based in New York, who will take my music to the masses. The label plans to regularly release records through iTunes, Amazon and BeatPort and we'll be hitting the road hard, very soon. I hope to see you there!

I'm a talented musician and I don't have quit in me. I appreciate you listening to my album. When your done, tell me if would like to collaborate.

DJ MODE 5

macfan182@gmail.com

281 685 3143

No comments:

Post a Comment