Saturday, August 27, 2011

Donate Money to Help the Victims of the Hurricane Irene Path of Destruction - 2011


The Salvation Army has set up a website to help those in dire situations due to Hurricane Irene. Although Irene is only a category 1, the amount of damage could be more devastating as any hurricane of our recent past. The hurricane is moving slower, sitting in place for longer periods of time and its tropical storm winds will still cause millions, maybe billions in damage.

4 people have already died. I don't understand why. I mean, I'm sure you've heard the news. Get out of the way! 75 mph winds and rain is on its way and you could be flying in the air in the middle of the night if you don't pack up and move around. I've heard that some Manhattan residents are avoiding reality and deciding to stay put. As one lady put it, "I'm not going anywhere!" I've read that negative attitudes don't get you anywhere, but in her case, it just might.

This is my general line if reasoning: "When in doubt, please pull out."


Many families will be returning to their home in ruins. Do your part and donate 10 bucks to the families suffering from this catostrophic event! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment