Friday, August 17, 2012

The Recipe for Success!! Think and Grow Rich - Part 2 of 4 - Napolean Hill "If you believe it, you can achieve it!"



Read this statement twice daily when you wake up and when going to sleep. Copy and paste this statement to TextEdit or Word, rewrite it in your own words, and print it out for easy access. Post it to your refrigerator or save it as the background to your phone and say it 2 or more times a day until it is memorized!

"By the fist day of January 2013, I will have in my possession $50,000 which will come to me in various amounts  from time to time during the interim. In return for this money, I will give the most efficient service of which I am capable. Rendering the fullest possible quantity and the best possible quality of service in the capacity of sales of (describe the asset/business here.)

I believe that I will have the money this money in my possession! My faith is so strong, I can now see this money before my eyes. I can touch it with my hands. It is now waiting to be transferred to me at the time and in the proportion that I deliver the service I intend to render in return for it. I'm awaiting a plan by which to accumulate this money. and I will follow that plan when it is received." - Napoleon Hill

 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"(Hebrews 11:1).

This simple yet effective process of autosuggestion is essential for building faith! Train your sub conscience mind with instructions that are emotionalized. Be passionate about your dreams, state your goals with intensity, and the power of autosuggestion will transform you to think and feel like a million bucks!

Cliche of the week, "If you believe it, you can achieve it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment